Oh, Ottawa. The perfect gem of a city. So much potential lays in Ottawa in terms of future development. Ottawa is the perfect mix of a small town feel and a big city at the same time. It’s big enough that you’re always discovering new hidden coffee shops and small enough that you’ll probably run into a friend or two at your local bar. It all starts in your community, your neighborhood. Here are my bold predictions for up & coming hot spot neighborhoods in Ottawa.
- Beechwood – basically the next Westboro, but in the East End of Ottawa.
- Little Italy – Little Italy is already a hot neighborhood in Ottawa but get ready for it to blow up even more. Claridge Homes is
- Lebreton Flats – unless if you’ve been living under a rock, I’m sure you’ve heard all about the redevelopment of Lebreton Flats.
- Overbrook – Overbrook is probably one of the most underrated neighborhood’s in Ottawa. Let me tell you why.
- Old Ottawa East – with two of Ottawa’s best new construction home builder’s, EQ Homes and Domicile, having their hands on developing this area, get ready for a whole new neighborhood transformation in the next 5-10 years.